9.9.10

where is spring?

Good morning!

Spring has not yet sprung in the capital city, but I am already readying myself with dream spring outfits. Mainly consisting of culottes, prim 'n' proper blouses, DIY rompers, long long ankle skimming dresses and knee length prairie skirts. And boy am I glad to be saying goodbye to stockings for a while, I've had quite enough of constantly tugging up loose stockings gathered at the ankle!

New items will be in store tonight, I've chosen some of my favourites to show you all a little of what you can expect:
















I must be off to class now, but before I bounce, I wanted to share the DIY Karen Walker SS10 polka dot romper made by the lovely Melbournite, Sushi, from Le Blog de Sushi. It is absolutely adorable and I can't wait to replicate it myself!